Can I order a custom size?
- Yes! Select "CUSTOM" size and write your measurements to the note section you see below the product in cart. I need you full bust, waist and hips measurements (cm). Please also read the items description in case I need more measurements to make custom size of that item.
I want the shirt to be a bit longer, can you make that?
- Sure, just order a custom size and if you want to make a minor custom edit to the design just write it with your measurements to the note section. For example: "I would like the shirt to be longer: __cm from my shoulder." However I can't turn shirts into dresses (over your hips) and keep the same price so contact me if you want to do that, it will cost a bit more because I need more fabric to make it.
What size should I order?
- Check out our size guide!
Do you ship worldwide?
Can change my order or address on my order?
- You can change all your order details 24h after you've made the order. Please contact me (usually I can still change order details after 24h) and we will work it out!
How long does it take to make my order?
- All products usually have 1-4 weeks production time. Every item is made to order which means that I will start making your order after you have ordered it.
Who makes these clothes?
- Me at the moment! I have a talented friend who knits all the knitted pieces like the Camellia knits. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to hire more people to create Éin pieces for you <3
Where do you get your fabrics?
- I order most of my materials online. All the denim I use is re-used and I get old jeans from friends and thrift stores. I use only deadstock, organic or other more sustainable fabrics. I of course prefer certifications and some of my organic cotton is GOTS-certified. Some fabrics that don't have the certifications comes from small farms that can't afford it but it's good to support them. I order all of my new materials from trusted places and have contacted them to know that they are ethically made.
How do I take care of my Éin item?
- Please read the care instructions on the product and follow them.
- Handle them carefully so they can last long.
- Always wash hand dyed pieces separately from other clothes!
- If you still have any questions, please contact me!
Is your packaging eco-friendly?